These forums are now archived.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:04 pm 
Hi,

If I want to register another domain that will redirect to my main one, do I just need the 'Parked Domain Name' add-on, or that combined with a new domain registration?

When I go to add the 'Parked Domain Name' add-on section, it only offers the name of my main domain - would it add the other domain if I registered it first, so do it in two steps?

Thanks,

Nick

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:10 pm 
NetHosted Staff

Hi Nick,

You would need to purchase the new domain registration as well as a parked domain, most of our packages come with a parked domain allowance though so you should check first if you require this as it may be included.

The parked domain name as an addon will always show the domain of the main package, this is just so that the addon is associated with the package, you can use any domain as the parked domain.

Regards,

Darryl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:30 pm 
Hi Darryl,

Thanks for that. I've registered the domain, and found the parked domains area of the CPanel after a bit of digging.

Thanks,

Nick

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:31 pm 
NetHosted Staff

Nick,

Glad to hear it! :)

Regards,

Darryl

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]