These forums are now archived.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: NetHosted Rocks :D
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:32 am 
NetHosted Customer

Hi :wavey:,

I first signed up with NetHosted in October 2005, over the last 3 years and 9 months I have left and always come back within 3 to 4 months, as NetHosted offers super excellent services. I have been on 3 of NetHosted servers over the time and each time it is a great experience.

Network
The network is rock solid and fast, never noticed any downtime, and have never had a customer complain of any network downtime or slow downs.

Servers
Extremely good uptime, fast, secure. This has been over the 3 servers I have been on with NetHosted.

Support
100% dedicated staff, fast replies and one of the best I have come across over the last 9 years and I have used dedicated servers, VPS, Shared and Reseller Hosting accounts with other providers.

After doing a move to a VPS with another company very recently in July 2009, I realised that it was a bad mistake, as I had slow down, customers were complaining, so I quickly moved back to my NetHosted reseller account and requested the account Not to be cancelled.

So I can now, sleep tight again and go out during the day, knowing the sites will be online and load fast with NetHosted.

Thank you to Andrew, Darryl and the rest of the staff and to the datacenters for providing a great service to NetHosted.

I am one Extremely happy customer :D :cheers:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]