Drupal optimised website hosting from NetHosted
Our cPanel web hosting environment allows us to support Drupal CMS hosting which means you can run the latest version of this content management system on our web hosting based in the UK.
Our NetHosted Platform offers some great Drupal specific tweaks including high-speed PHP, PHP caching and MySQL tweaks, as well as cPanel host specific security features that you won't find anywhere else. As we offer Installatron hosting you can quickly and easily install Drupal via the installatron automated installation, saving time and getting your Drupal powered website up and running quickly. Installatron is an automated application installer that supports a large range of applications giving you a simple pain free installation.
Drupal is a free software package that allows an individual or a community of users to easily publish, manage and organize a wide variety of content on a website. A content management system is software that keeps track of every piece of content on your Web site, much like your local public library keeps track of books and stores them. Content can be simple text, photos, music, video, documents, or just about anything you can think of. A major advantage of using a CMS is that it requires almost no technical skill or knowledge to manage.
- Simple "one-click" Drupal installer.
- Automatic updates which can be configured to update or alert of new versions.
- Automatic backups on upgrading allowing easy roll-back if required.
- Import existing Drupal installations.
- Increased security against brute-force attacks.
- Fast loading times with SSD database hosting and PHP caching.