These forums are now archived.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:39 pm 
NetHosted Customer

A quick note to say that I never encountered such professional, friendly, efficient, expert, helpful and generous service from anyone or any organisation at any time in my life (and that's longer than I'd care to admit here!).

I'm not just talking about web hosting - no provider of any service (telephone, washing machine supplier, decorator etc. etc.) has ever in my experience been this helpful. And this just in the first couple of weeks - we've only paid a few quid so far in monthly charges since opening our account.

Of course Andrew can't say yes to everything (how about giving us your master passwords :P) but he really goes beyond the call of duty and is always courteous and respectful. His depth of knowledge is outstanding and a refreshing contrast to the usual problem of having to teach the CS rep. the technical aspects that they should know but don't. It's a pleasure to do business with him, and it's a rare pleasure to be able to say that.

Andrew, you really must enjoy what you do: I don't know how you'd keep it up otherwise. Please don't get burnt out with all those late nights!!!!

Along with many other people here I can't wait to recommend NetHosted to all my friends/contacts etc.

Kind regards

Giles Kennedy

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]