We're a friendly, hardworking and committed bunch of people here at NetHosted and we're looking to welcome another like-minded individual into our team.
We've got 16+ years of experience as a UK hosting provider, offering support-focused email hosting, web hosting, reseller hosting, VPS and dedicated server hosting.
We are looking to add another full time member of staff to our team. The core requirements for this role are to:
- Resolve clients' web hosting related technical support queries in a timely, professional and courteous manner via email, online ticket system and forum
- Manage sales and billing related queries
- Administer CentOS/RedHat Linux server environments (updating, troubleshooting, etc.)
- Proactively monitor all of our systems to ensure they are functioning optimally
Other aspects of your work with us will depend on your areas of expertise e.g. web design, SEO, social media marketing, graphic design, ability to find funny pictures of cats on reddit etc.
This role will operate on a 24x7 rotating shift pattern (which will include weekends and nights, 40 hours per week average).
This is a remote position, telecommuting is required. You must have access to a reliable broadband connection.
What we're looking for from you
A suitable candidate would be based in the UK and have the following attributes:
- Must be flexible, trustworthy, reliable and punctual
- Possess excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Have experience administering CentOS/RedHat Linux systems via SSH
- Have experience working with root-level cPanel and WHM
- Ability to troubleshoot any issues that arise from start to finish, working independently and methodically
- A passion for providing the highest level of customer service (we really do mean this!)
Although not essential the following would be advantageous:
- Experience operating WHMCS
- Working knowledge of R1soft, Virtualizor, Cloudlinux, Installatron, Spamexperts
- Ability to understand and code PHP/Bash/Shell/Perl scripts
So why work at NetHosted?
- Become an integral part of an established, focused company with a 16+ year track record of excellence within the UK web hosting industry. Be a part of the future of the company and help shape our direction going forwards
- Excellent training in Linux server administration
- Salary negotiable based on experience
- Company matched pension scheme
- Flexible holidays
- Work from home
- Opportunities for career and salary progression based on performance
Please note that this position is only open to applicants living in the UK with valid work permits.
To apply or find out further details about this position please email careers [ _at_ ] nethosted.co.uk including a CV and covering letter.